Songs You May Have Heard

by Scott Nelson

/
  • Streaming + Download

    Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.

      name your price

     

1.
(free) 03:18
2.
3.
(free) 03:08

about

These songs were hastily recorded using a Blue Snowball Mic, Macbook Pro, Martin Acoustic Guitar, and my voice on March 15, 2013. 99% of this was done in one take. My dog barked during a take for the other 1%.

credits

released April 16, 2013

tags

license

all rights reserved

about

Triple Deke Records Michigan

Michigan short-run/multi-genre record label.

contact / help

Contact Triple Deke Records

Streaming and
Download help

Redeem code